We are delighted to welcome you to Tree of Life Yoga!
1. Yoga, Barre, and Pilates Mat are physical exercise that integrates mind, body and spirit. They are ways of encountering and releasing physical, mental and emotional tensions to arrive at deeper levels of relaxation and awareness.
2. By choosing to participate in any class, workshop, series, or clinic, you voluntarily, knowingly and expressly assume the risk of any injury. The following guidelines may help you to reduce that risk:
• Listen to and follow your instructor carefully
• Breath smoothly and continuously as you move and stretch; do not hold your breath
• Work gently, respecting your body’s abilities and limits
• Do not perform postures or movements that are painful
• If you are unsure how to perform any movement, ask your instructor
• Pregnant women should refrain from inversions, laying on the belly or the back and/or compressing the belly
• Menstruating women may wish to refrain from practicing inversions
3. Consult your physician before undertaking any exercise program. Inform your instructor of any health condition(s) that may be affected by your practice of yoga. You represent and warrant thaw you are physically fit, and have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation in any yoga class.
4. It is your responsibility to monitor each activity to determine whether it is appropriate for you. Although yore instructor will guide you, you remain solely responsible for your safely and well-being.
5. In consideration or your participation in any class, workshop and/or event, and by signing this form, you, your heirs, your assigns and your legal representatives hereby forever release, waive, discharge, indemnity, hold harmless and covenant not to sue Tree of Life Yoga LLC, and their owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, members, managers, instructors and representatives (collectively, “Tree of Life”) from all injuries, damages, losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, settlements, liabilities, claims, suits and causes of action which may result there from, and which may affect you and/or Tree of Life.
6. Each instructor reserves the right to refuse participation by any student who behaves in a dangerous, threatening, distressing or disruptive manner with regard to the instructor or any student.
7. If you do not wish to receive physical assistance, you must inform your instructor before each class.
I have read the above Disclosures and Release Form, and I fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.